Well its official, its Summer here in Dubai.( Not that we have any other season here. LOL) With that being said, we always wonder what is it that we need to carry around in our hand bags without looking like we are off for a vacation.
Here are my Summer Beauty Essentials that I think are an absolute must.
1. A good Roll on or a body spray- With Summer comes sweat and stickiness. We need to carry a spray that is alcohol free, as we don’t want our underarms turning into a Black Hole.
2. Blotting Paper – We all love wearing some kind of makeup, at least most of us. Irrespective of how long wearing or oil controlling a foundation is, we all at some point will secret oil. Blotting Papers are a saviour as we can get a oil free look in seconds without caking our face up with powder.
3. A Lip balm or a Lip stain – I was surprised when a client of mine told that she felt lipstick was heavy on her lips . I honestly had never heard that before. A lot of people prefer wearing a lip balm or a lip stain during summers.
4. Dry Shampoo- Seriously who wants to wash their hair everyday ? Also washing your hair everyday can strip your hair off from its natural oils. Now is when a Dry shampoo comes in handy.
5. Setting Spray- There’s nothing worse than spending precious time on doing your makeup only to have it melt off practically the instant you step outside. A setting spray will keep your foundation, shadows, and liners firmly in place so you don’t have to interrupt any of your warm-weather fun to reapply.
6. Water Proof Mascara- Even when you don’t time to do your makeup. Always wear a mascara. When buying a mascara look for a waterproof mascara as it will save you the hassle of cleaning out any smudges when you sweat.
7. Sunscreen – A sunscreen not only for your face and body, but also for your hair is an absolute must.
8. Cream eye shadow and a blush – Give yourself that healthy summer glow with a cream eye shadow. I would suggest that you invest in a cream blush and use it as an eye shadow as well.