Pregnancy for me, by the grace of god was smooth. Delivery was equally smooth. But I’ve been trying to cope up with everything that comes afterwards.
Whoever said being a mommy was easy, but it certainly is the best thing that has ever happened to me .
With trial and error, I have come up with a set of must haves for new mommy’s
1. Breast Pump– Being a new mother I always feared that my baby was not getting enough milk. Getting a breast Pump solved that issue for me . I always pump out some milk and feed it to her using a spoon after she has breast fed, as she always falls asleep while feeding.
2. Car seat – Hey! safety comes first, secondly its made my life so much easier as when ever I have to go out somewhere alone like grocery shopping, I just place the care seat on the trolley and I do my work without disturbing the baby. Also I would suggest that you invest in a car seat that can be used as a stroller.
3. Sudocream– This is a miracle cream that I use for anything that is Skin related like an allergy or a diaper rash.
4. Oil wipes– I have always been skeptical when it came to using wipes on baby skin, as no matter what brands say in their advertisements wipes will always have some kind of alcohol that can potentially dry out the skin. But i found these Oil Wipes by Sebamed that do not dry out the skin no matter what .
5. Swaddle blankets -Swaddles are essential in keeping the baby comfortable and cozy while they sleep. You can get the ones that have Velcros to save you some time.