It’s an irony, people whose eyes are small crave for bigger eyes and people whose eyes are big want to make their eye appear smaller.
So, How to make you eyes look bigger ?
This post is about how to give an illusion that you have bigger eyes.
With makeup everyone can people in believing something that does not exists in reality.
Follow these simple steps and I guarantee you that you will succeed in making your eyes appear larger.
1. White eyeliner in the lower water line – Ever heard about Contouring and highlighting the eye? Where a dark color is used to create a shadow and a lighter color is used to emphasize on a particular part?
Well, when it comes to making your eye appear larger, applying a white/a skin color eyeliner pencil in the lower water line instantly brightens your eye up.
2. Lashes– Lashes play a very important role in defining your eyes. I you have flat eyelashes then I would recommend you use an eyelash curler to give body and depth to you eyelashes. Nothing looks more elegant that perfectly curled eyelashes. Don’t apply anything to your lower lash line as it can make your eyes appear smaller.
3. Emphasis on your crease – If you have been following me on YouTube, then you will know how obsessed I am with my crease line. Applying a natural color on your crease can instantly make your eyes look bigger. Here is where people can get creative, if you have a smaller lid space, you can emphasize your crease, by blending a natural brown color just above your natural crease line giving an illusion on a wider lid space.
4. Find the right eyeliner for your eye shape– There are dozens of way to make your eyes look bigger with eyeliner. The easiest way is to use pencil eyeliner and drag it across your natural lash line. Alternatively, applying eyeliner to your upper water line or tight lining removes all the empty spaces that one has between their eyelashes, giving them a much cleaner eyeliner effect.
When you want to enhance your eyes, you should use a dark liner—navy, charcoal, brown, or black—to contrast against the whites of your eye and your eye color.
5. Lipstick – Lipstick really? Well it’s true. Applying a dark color on your lips and keeping your eyes bare, does give an impression of a larger eye.