Bizzare beauty tips that work
Nothing can beat the pleasure we get when we discover a weird beauty trick that works.
Here are such Bizzare beauty tricks that have worked in the past
- Condition your damaged hair with Mayonnaise. Get the mayonnaise out of your fridge and into your hair for about 20 minutes. For added benefits, use your blow dryer so the heat will activate the mayonnaise even more.
- Whether you’re always getting blisters or you’ve got a new pair of shoes to break in, rubbing a little bit of Vaseline on areas that tend to get blisters will reduce any friction so your feet won’t be cut up by the end of the night.
- Glitter nail polish is a nightmare to remove, but if you soak a cotton ball in nail polish remover, place on your nail, wrap your finger tip in tin foil and let it sit for five minutes, the glitter will slide right off.
- In a rush after an at-home manicure? Submerge your fingers in cold water for three minutes and your nails will come out dry.
- Slather on the petroleum jelly, and put on socks before bed to dissolve tough calluses overnight.
- If you turn red and stay that way after exercising (like seriously red for hours, even though you’re healthy and hydrated), take an antihistamine like Benadryl when you leave the gym to reduce redness.
- To cure a sunburn, take a warm bath in VERY strong black tea — the tannins take away the sting and swelling
- Soak your locks in Olive oil for 10 minutes before you head in for a shower for faster hair growth